Thursday, November 19, 2009

MSNBC Interviews Clueless Sarah Palin Supporters At Book Signing



A great look into what kind of freaks are actually showing up at these Palin book signings. It is now apparent that America is even more fucked up than I had originally suspected. I think part of Barack's problem is he is too intelligent and needs too learn how to dummy down the rhetoric. I mean he has somehow managed to make affordable health care for all sound more like the rationing of health care. We should have just called it Medicare for all in the first place, not a public option, then we might have gotten this whole issue behind us by now.

But anyway the two peeps in this video are a great example of the type of morons who are making Palin a millionaire and driving the rest of us to the brink of insanity. But these two are about as sharp as Palin, so I see why they like her so much. But I don't understand what the deal is with these freaks and the constitution. I mean Obama was a fucking constitutional law professor, if they like the constitution so much maybe they should have voted for someone who knows a little bit about it - or even someone who reads for that matter. I also suspect that Joe guy to be be either (A) a child molester or (B) a serial killer.

I really hope she comes to my neck of the woods. I just love when the circus comes to town!

No comments: